Our PTA is proud of our accomplishments:
- PTA along with school staff created the Stampeding Reading & Math Program for Kinder through 2nd grade students who need additional assistance in this area. PTA provides funding for the coordinator's salary and supplies for the program.
- PTA provides funding for classroom and grade level supplies
- PTA provides funding for our school's special area departments (Art, PE, Music, Library)
- PTA provides funding for the salary of our campus' Technology Assistant
- PTA provides our students and their families multiple Program Nights for continued exploration and engagement in areas our students are learning about on a daily basis
- PTA organizes and coordinates a Young Authors' Conference for 3rd & 4th grade students
- PTA's past capital improvements include improvements to the track with the addition of a fitness trail, school gardens, & rainwater collection system.
Programs & events
For more information about this year's programs & events, please see our calendar below. Also, check back for updates to gain additional information about upcoming events.
Staff & Teacher Support
PTA provides funding for the classroom teachers to enable them to purchase supplies for their classrooms. Teacher grants also allow for grade levels to pursue additional curriculum or materials. Our hospitality and teacher appreciation committees are also busy year-round providing luncheons and ways to show the staff how special they are to us!
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.